House for Sale
Low Set, Dual Living with Bushland Backdrop!
Property ID 1924212This stylishly presented, low set, post war family home, positioned on an elevated 607m2 lot in a quiet leafy patch of Holland Park West, offers the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors and families alike to buy inner-city living.
Boasting neutral tones and ultimate privacy from the street, this unique property with dual living and the bonus of no back neighbour will impress even the most discerning buyers.
• Green space at the rear of the property
• Spacious air-conditioned lounge with easy access to a light filled private outdoor
undercover alfresco patio
• Well-appointed eat in kitchen that flows seamlessly onto the alfresco patio complete
with gas hotplates, ample storage, bench space and stainless-steel appliances
• Generous size Master Bedroom with built in robes and large en-suite
• Two additional spacious large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Air conditioned fourth bedroom studio complete with kitchenette and secure outdoor
• Bathroom with bath and a separate toilet
• Fully fenced back garden to secure pets and children's play
• Generous sized garden shed
• 2 Car lock up tandem garage
• New ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• 3000 Litre water tank
• Cable TV connection
• Good rental return
Located approx. 8km for Brisbane's CBD and within minutes to public transport options, shops, coffee shops, restaurants, public and private schools and Griffith University. Just mins access to M1 north and south and Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
Call to inspect today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.